In this issue
- Your employees’ beneficiary nomination options are now expanded
- Teachers’ Pension Plan awarded top marks by World Finance magazine
- Instructions for Employers manual updates
- Reminder: Terminations and retirements forms submissions
- Spreading the word
- Sign up for One-Day Comprehensive Training
- Find the time to learn – when it works best for you
ER Newsletter > Article: One-Day Comprehensive Training
Sign up for One-Day Comprehensive Training
To make your pension administration process easier and more efficient, this spring the pension plan is once again offering its One-Day Comprehensive Training for employers. This workshop will cover all the information you need to efficiently administer your employees’ pension, beginning with enrolment all the way through to retirement. After completing the workshop, your staff will be able to:
- Determine eligibility for enrolment in the plan,
- Collect and remit employer and member pension plan contributions,
- Collect, record and submit correct service, salary and contribution data at the required times,
- Determine eligibility for purchasing service,
- Complete and submit forms, documents and reports required to administer the pension plan, and
- Locate, interpret and use information, resources and tools on the pension plan website.
We encourage you to take advantage of our easy online registration system. By registering online, you will receive instant confirmation and will be able to change your registration if you need to.
To view the workshop schedule and register, visit the Employer section of the pension plan website.
If you have any questions about these employer training opportunities, please email our Employer Education team at email@example.com.