New and returning—online employer education
Wondering how to brush up on your role as a plan employer? New to pension administration? Learn how to administer your plan with free online employer education. There are flexible options to support your pension education needs throughout the year. Choose what works best for you with education you can take anytime, anywhere.
- For eLearning—now available, Pension Adjustments, Purchasing Service and Enrolling Your Employees.
- Webinars—registration opens in March; offered by topic for pension administration tasks.
- Hot Topics webinar series—new topics added regularly.
Interested in a new topic that isn’t covered in one of these sessions? Would you like a Hot Topics webinar rerun? Please let us know!
- Employer Education page of the secure employer website:
- access eLearning by clicking More in the eLearning section
- access all webinars by clicking More in the Register for a webinar or workshop section
- access webinars by going to the Register for a webinar or workshop page (from above), find the Comprehensive Training workshop section and click Learn more and register
- Employer education —remember that we’ve discontinued the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox