The British Columbia Pension Corporation is one of the largest pension plan administrative agents in Canada. Created in 2000, the corporation operates on a not-for-profit basis under the provisions of the Public Sector Pension Plans Act.
Our services include:
- enrolling plan employers and plan members
- collecting plan member and employer contributions
- calculating, processing and paying pension, termination and other related benefits
- maintaining confidential member records
- providing advice and analysis to the pension boards of trustees on plan design and administration
- conducting member and employer education seminars throughout BC
- developing and distributing communications products for members and employers, including Memberís Benefit Statements, annual reports, newsletters plus educational and instructional videos
- maintaining and updating plan websites and related online tools for members and employers
Most of all, the BC Pension Corporation provides excellent customer service to plan boards of trustees, and their active and retired members and employers who participate in the plans.