In this issue
- Your employees’ beneficiary nomination options are now expanded
- Teachers’ Pension Plan awarded top marks by World Finance magazine
- Instructions for Employers manual updates
- Reminder: Terminations and retirements forms submissions
- Spreading the word
- Sign up for One-Day Comprehensive Training
- Find the time to learn – when it works best for you
ER Newsletter > Article: Find the time to learn
Find the time to learn – when it works best for you
Ever wish that you could learn more about what it means to be an employer with the pension plan – and do it at your own pace, on your own time, and from the comfort of your office? If so, there’s no better time to check out the online eLearning modules that we offer.
eLearning consists of online modules that focus on key responsibilities or aspects of being a pension plan employer. Each module, which takes approximately one hour to complete, provides information and training required to effectively and efficiently administer your employees’ pensions. It’s a timely and convenient way for your pension administration staff to learn what they need to know sooner.
The eLearning modules are available in the Employer Education section of the pension plan website. Please continue to check back for new modules and other updates.
If you have any questions, please contact Employer Education toll-free at 1 877 558-5573 or e-mail Employer.Education@pensionsbc.ca.