About the Pension Corporation
The British Columbia Pension Corporation is one of the largest pension services organizations in Canada. Created in 2000, the corporation operates on a not-for-profit basis under the provisions of the Public Sector Pension Plans Act.
Our services include:
- collecting plan member and employer contributions
- paying pension benefits
- maintaining confidential member records
- providing advice and analysis to the College, Municipal, Public Service and Teachers’ pension boards of trustees and WorkSafeBC
- conducting member and employer education seminars throughout BC
- developing and distributing communications products for members and employers, including Member’s Benefit Statements, annual reports, newsletters plus educational and instructional videos
- maintaining and updating plan websites and related online tools for members and employers
Most of all, the BC Pension Corporation provides excellent customer service to plan members and retirees.